Actiance Solutions Overview
Enable the tools employees need to enhance productivity and strengthen customer relationships
The Actiance platform enables the tools your employees want, all with the governance you require.
With the ability to control, monitor, capture, archive, and search content and activities across the broadest spectrum of networks, you can unleash social business with confidence.
Today’s communications landscape is dynamic and increasingly complex. Enabling enterprise social software, unified communication, instant messaging, and social networks in a way that meets regulatory, legal and corporate requirements can be a challenge.
The Actiance platform is built from the ground up for compliance you can trust. It gives your organization the control and flexibility it needs to stay ahead of the competition.
- Enforce policies for what employees can say and do and with whom
- Keep your data secure and protect your brand by supervising conversations and activities
- Know what was meant, not just what was said with contextual content review
- Make legal holds and eDiscovery easier and less costly through smarter searching
- Achieve full compliance by archiving content to secure, long-term storage
Business Need Solutions
Actiance provides security, management, and compliance solutions for instant messaging and unified communications platforms.
- Governance - gives you the control you need to harness the power of enterprise social platforms, unified communication networks, industry and community networks, public instant messaging and social networks with all unified, safe, and compliant way.
- Security - makes sure you have visibility into content as it’s created and exchanged, so you can identify issues as they happen and take action proactively.
- Archiving - captures and archives content contextually by organizing it into logical conversation threads. This not only makes it easier and faster to find what you need but also translates into eDiscovery cost savings.
- e-Discovery - enables the retention, search, and review of email and real-time communications so that you can conduct eDiscovery more efficiently and accurately.
- Compliance - enables you to control, monitor, and retain all types of business communications so that you don’t run afoul of any applicable rules and regulations.
Actiance enables the safe and productive use of unified communications, collaboration, and Web 2.0, including blogs and social networking sites. Actiance's award-winning platforms are used by 9 of the top 10 US banks and more than 1,600 organizations globally for the security, management, and compliance of unified communications, Web 2.0, and social media channels.
- Financial Services - enabling security and compliance for financial services firms
- Energy & Utilities - enabling security and compliance for energy & utilities firms
- Government - enabling security and compliance for the gederal government
- Healthcare - enabling security and compliance for the healthcare industry
- Pharmaceutical - enabling security and compliance for the FDA regulatory
- Technology - enabling security and compliance for the technology sector
- Unified Communications - secure, manage, and archive instant messaging (IM) and unified communications (UC) to meet regulatory and eDiscovery requirements.
- Enterprise Social - manage and secure your enterprise social environment in a way that meets the most demanding information governance requirements.
- Public Instant Messaging - enables you to control, monitor, and retain all types of business communications, including instant messaging so that you don’t run afoul of any applicable rules and regulations.
- Compliance - delivers Active Compliance by enabling the implementation of policies.
- Legal - enables faster and more effective discovery response by proactively capturing, securing, and making searchable, all of your social communications.
- IT - helps IT departments address storage management challenges as well as both regulatory compliance.
- Marketing - provides capture, archiving and information management capability for all types of social communications.